Ombre Powder Brow Tour
GET CERTIFIED TO PERFORM OMBRE POWDER BROWS AND EARN AS MUCH AS $300 – $700+ PER CUSTOMER!!
Ombre Powder Brows group training is a beginner to advanced course that covers the full ombre powder technique. In this training class you will learn everything you need to know to become a successful brow artist in the pmu industry.
We are sharing our secrets with our students that took us forever to perfect as we brought our knowledge and expertise into this multi-million dollar industry! It’s all in the technique of blending and shading, that has made Sabby Beauty stand out from the rest, as most consumers long for a more natural and realistic look.
- 2-DAY TRAINING
- BEGINNER TO ADVANCE
- TUITION: $1300 (REG $2500)
- DEPOSIT: $300 NON-REFUNDABLE
- BALANCE DUE: CASH OR ZELLE BEFORE CLASS ON DAY OF IF NOT PAID IN FULL AT BOOKING
- HOURS: 16
- DAY 1: ONLINE AT HOME
- DAY 2: 9AM-6PM
$1300/ $300 Deposit
Here's everything you're going to get
- 2 Days Of In Depth Theory & Hands On training practice
- Student will come in to practice on the practice skin under my assistance and supervision on the 2nd day of training.
- 10% OFF All In-Store & Online Purchases (including a new set of brows or other PMU service by Sabby)
- Unlimited Shadow Sessions
- Unlimited Access To Our Private Facebook Group & Ongoing Support
- FREE Professional Kit Including Sabby Beauty Pro Wireless Machine
- FREE Access: 6o Day Access To Online Training
- Non-refundable deposit to reserve your seat at registration.
- Upgrade to Private Training At any time
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS: to live model guidance under direction supervision & assistance with Sabby after training if you need additional live model practice.
- Certificate of completion
Here's what you'll learn in class
- Ombre Powder Brows & Color Correction Technique.
- Safety & Sanitation, Waste Disposal, Blood Borne Pathogen Certification Information
- Brow Mapping, String Method, & How To Use Sabby Beauty Pro Outline Stickers.
- Correct Use Of Machinery, Workstation Setup, & Disembling.
- Picture Taking & Photo Editing, Social Media Skills, Marketing & Branding Tips.
- How To Obtain Clients, Pricing, Where To Get Supplies, Licensing, Insurance, Blood Borne Pathogen & All The Information You Need To Start Your New Career
HERE'S WHATS IN YOUR KIT
This exclusive Sabby Beauty Pro Kit, including:
- 1 Sabby Beauty Pro Wireless Pen
- 1 Power Cord & Adapter2
- 10 Sabby Beauty Pro Needles
- 1 Perfect Shape Sticks 100 pcs
- 1 Brow Pencil
- 1 Box Of Razors
- 1 Brow Wrap
- 10 Brow Stickers
- 2 Practice Skins
- 1 Sabby Beauty Numbing Cream
- 10 Ink Rings
- 1 Sabby Beauty Concealer
- 1 Sabby Beauty Concealer Brush
- 1 Caliper
- Permablend Pigment
- 1 Sabby Beauty Mapping String
- 1 Sabby Brow Foam
DAY 1 ONLINE TRAINING:
Each student will be given access to our Online Training course where students will view it from home to become familiarized with the technique, tools and supplies before coming into the in-person training the following day.
DAY 2 HANDS-ON TRAINING:
This training will be a total of 8 hours. A pre-recorded video of Sabby working on a live model will be played during the training in the event that a live model is not available, to demonstrate the entire procedure step by step form beginning to end. As the video is being played, each student will have more 1:1 time with Sabby and her assistant, guiding each student as you are working on practice skin to perfect the technique. It is very important that you complete the first day of online training so that you are ready for your in person training where we will only focus on helping you perfect the technique. Certificate of completion will be given at the end of training.
NO PRIOR LICENSE OR EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO TRAIN WITH SABBY BEAUTY
YOU MUST BE SURE TO VIEW THE ONLINE TRAINING AT HOME DAY 1 OF TRAINING OR PRIOR TO IT. YOU WILL BE GIVEN ACCESS ONCE FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
Ongoing Support and Continuous Education
At Sabby Beauty, we believe in continuous education. Student’s learning journey does not end after taking the training. Students can come back to our studio for an unlimited amount of time to shadow any of our artists to fully grasp the skillset. At the shadowing appointment, students will get to watch the instructor, or any other artist perform the procedure from start to finish. Questions will be allowed at the shadow appointment.
Each student will added to our Facebook group where they have life-time support with all of our students in our past trainings and Sabby herself. Your success is our success and you will have a community of other women just like you to support you every step of the way.
Sabby Beauty also offers additional live model guidance for our students that obtain tattoo permit at our location. If you don’t have a current permit, we can supply the application instructions. This will allow the student to bring in a model to work on under the guidance of the instructor for additional practice and understanding of the ombre powder brow technique. You must schedule this session 1 week in advance. You must bring your own kit.
Please Read ALL policies Before Booking:
- Please make sure your name, phone number is correct for your certificate. We will be sending you consent waiver forms and updates.
- Please arrive on time to your appointments or training class. After 5 minutes there will be a $20 late fee added for every 15mins.
- Deposits required
- ALL Trainings deposits & Tuitions are are Non-refundable & non transferable
• Cash or zelle ONLY for remaining balance of ALL TRAINING CLASSES
Remaining balance is do before class begins on the first day of training if not paid in full at time of booking so we can give you access to the online training course. you will receive your kit on day 2.
• All contents of training manuals are copyrighted & cannot be duplicated.
- NO EXTRA GUESTS NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO CHILDREN PLEASE
- NO RECORDING
- NO Call/No shows will be be charged full price of service or training.
• IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT TO YOUR SCHEDULED training date please let us know at least I week in advance to avoid being charged the remaining balance.
- If you registered for a class that is not at our training center, the location of class will be given 1-2 weeks prior to your class date.
- No cell phone use during class or while being serviced
- No outside conversations or disruptive behaviors during class will be tolerated.
• Please come with an open mind & eager to learn
- You must sign our student contract after booking or you will not be able to train with us. We will send it to you via email. Please contact us if you have not received it within 48hrs.
• Refund/Return Policy: All of our packages. auto-pays, and gift certificates are not transferable to other clients, and cannot be combined with other discounted offers. Also, we do not offer cash refunds for our packages, auto-pays, or gift certificates, however we will honor an equal exchange (credit) for other services within our facilities.
• NO REFUNDS ON SERVICES, DEPOSITS OR TRAINING CLASSES.
SELECT YOUR CLASS BELOWPLEASE BE SURE TO ENTER YOUR FULL NAME, EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER WHEN CHECKING OUT
- 16 Hrs$13002-DAY TRAINING BEGINNER TO ADVANCE : CHARLOTTE9AM-6PMFeb 17-18DEPOSIT: $300 NON-REFUNDABLE BALANCE DUE: CASH OR ZELLE BEFORE CLASS
- 16 Hrs$13002-DAY TRAINING BEGINNER TO ADVANCE : RALEIGH9AM-6PMFeb 24-25DEPOSIT: $300 NON-REFUNDABLE BALANCE DUE: CASH OR ZELLE BEFORE CLASS
- 16 Hrs$13002-DAY TRAINING BEGINNER TO ADVANCE : ATLANTA9AM-6PMMar 03-04DEPOSIT: $300 NON-REFUNDABLE BALANCE DUE: CASH OR ZELLE BEFORE CLASS
- 16 Hrs$13002-DAY TRAINING BEGINNER TO ADVANCE : CHARLESTON9AM-6PMMar 17-18DEPOSIT: $300 NON-REFUNDABLE BALANCE DUE: CASH OR ZELLE BEFORE CLASS
- 16 Hrs$13002-DAY TRAINING BEGINNER TO ADVANCE : MEMPHIS9AM-6PMApr 07-08DEPOSIT: $300 NON-REFUNDABLE BALANCE DUE: CASH OR ZELLE BEFORE CLASS
- 16 Hrs$13002-DAY TRAINING BEGINNER TO ADVANCE : DALLAS9AM-6PMApr 23-24DEPOSIT: $300 NON-REFUNDABLE BALANCE DUE: CASH OR ZELLE BEFORE CLASS