Ombre Powder Brows group training is a beginner to advanced course that covers the full ombre powder technique. In this training class you will learn everything you need to know to become a successful brow artist in the pmu industry.
We are sharing our secrets with our students that took us forever to perfect as we brought our knowledge and expertise into this multi-million dollar industry! It’s all in the technique of blending and shading, that has made Sabby Beauty stand out from the rest, as most consumers long for a more natural and realistic look.
- 1-DAY TRAINING + 1-DAY ONLINE
- BEGINNER TO ADVANCE
- TUITION: $1000 (REG PRICE: $1500)
- DEPOSIT: $300 NON-REFUNDABLE
- BALANCE DUE: 2 DAYS BEFORE CLASS IF NOT PAID IN FULL AT CHECK OUT
- HOURS: 8
- DAY BEFORE IN PERSON TRAINING: ONLINE AT HOME
- DAY 1: 10AM-6PM
$1000 (REG $1500)
Here's everything you're going to get
- 1 Day Of In Depth Theory, Hands On training practice & Live Demo + 1 Day Online
- Student will come in to practice on the practice skin under my assistance and supervision.
- 10% OFF All In-Store & Online Purchases (including a new set of brows or other PMU service by Sabby)
- Unlimited Shadow Session Appointments
- Unlimited Access To Our Private Facebook Group & Ongoing Support
- FREE Professional Kit Including Sabby Beauty Pro Wireless Machine
- FREE Access: 6 Months Access To Online Training
- Upgrade to Private Training At any time
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS: to live model session appointments under direction supervision & assistance with Sabby after training if you need additional live model practice.
- Certificate of completion
Here's what you'll learn in class
- Ombre Powder Brows & Color Correction Technique.
- Safety & Sanitation, Waste Disposal, Blood Borne Pathogen Certification Information
- Brow Mapping, String Method, & How To Use Sabby Beauty Pro Outline Stickers.
- Correct Use Of Machinery, Workstation Setup, & Dissembling.
- Picture Taking & Photo Editing, Social Media Skills, Marketing & Branding Tips.
- How To Obtain Clients, Pricing, Where To Get Supplies, Licensing, Insurance, Blood Borne Pathogen & All The Information You Need To Start Your New Career
HERE'S WHATS IN YOUR KIT
This exclusive Sabby Beauty Pro Kit, includes:
- 1 Sabby Beauty Pro Wireless Pen
- 1 Power Cord & Adapter
- 10 Sabby Beauty Pro Needles
- 1 Perfect Shape Sticks 100 pcs
- 1 Brow Pencil
- 1 Box Of Razors
- 1 Brow Wrap
- 10 Brow Stickers
- 2 Practice Skins
- 1 Sabby Beauty Numbing Cream
- 10 Ink Rings
- 1 Sabby Beauty Concealer
- 1 Sabby Beauty Concealer Brush
- 1 Caliper
- Permablend Pigment
- 1 Sabby Beauty Mapping String
- 1 Sabby Brow Foam
DAY BEFORE IS ONLINE TRAINING:
Each student will be given access to our Online Training course where students will view it from home to become familiarized with the technique, tools and supplies before coming into the in-person training the following day. Balance must be paid 2 days before training date so that we can grant you access to the online training. If you want to take the online training sooner, please pay in full at checkout or pay the balance ahead of time. Recommended at least 1 week in advance to be sure you complete the full course however, it can be done in one day. Once full payment is received you will get an email confirmation and login credentials will be sent to your email. If you have any trouble with login, please contact customer support.
DAY 1 HANDS-ON TRAINING:
This training will be a total of 8 hours. Sabby will be working on a live model while to demonstrate the entire procedure from step by step form beginning to end. As she is working, each student will have more 1:1 time with Sabby and her assistants, guiding each student as you are practicing brow mapping & working on practice skin to perfect the technique. It is very important that you complete the online training portion of our training program prior to unperson training so that you are ready for your in person training where we will only focus on helping you perfect the technique, live demo and answer any questions you may have. Certificate of completion will be given at the end of training.
NO PRIOR LICENSE OR EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO TRAIN WITH SABBY BEAUTY
YOU MUST BE SURE TO VIEW THE ONLINE TRAINING AT HOME ON OR PRIOR TO DAY 1 OF TRAINING. REMEMBER, FULL PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE ONLINE COURSE.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS PREFERABLY 1 WKS PRIOR TO YOUR SELECTED CLASS DATE. IF IT IS PAST DEADLINE, PLEASE TEXT OR CALL TO SEE IF WE HAVE ANY OPEN SEATS AVAILABLE.
Ongoing Support and Continuous Education
At Sabby Beauty, we believe in continuous education. Student’s learning journey does not end after taking the training. Students can come back to our studio for an unlimited amount of time to shadow any of our artists to fully grasp the skillset. At the shadowing appointment, students will get to watch the instructor, or any other artist perform the procedure from start to finish. Questions will be allowed at the shadow appointment.
Each student will added to our Facebook group where they have life-time support with all of our students in our past trainings and Sabby herself. Your success is our success and you will have a community of other women just like you to support you every step of the way.
Sabby Beauty also offers additional live model session appointments for our students that obtain a tattoo permit at our location. If you don’t have a current permit, we can supply the application instructions. This will allow the student to bring in a model to work on under the guidance of the instructor for additional practice and understanding of the ombre powder brow technique. You must bring your own kit & supply your own model if you can. If you cannot find a model please let us know 72hrs in advance.
Please Read ALL policies Before Booking:
- Please make sure your name, phone number is correct for your certificate. We will be sending you consent waiver forms and updates.
- Please wear all black
- Please arrive on time to your appointments or training class. After 5 minutes there will be a $20 late fee added for every 15mins.
- Deposits required
- ALL Trainings deposits & Tuition payments are are Non-refundable
• Cash or zelle ONLY for remaining balance of ALL TRAINING CLASSES
Remaining balance is do before class begins on the first day of training if not paid in full at time of booking so we can give you access to the online training course. you will receive your kit on day 2.
- NO EXTRA GUESTS NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO CHILDREN PLEASE
- NO RECORDING
- NO Call/No shows will be be charged full price of service or training.
• IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT TO YOUR SCHEDULED training date please let us know at least 1 week in advance to avoid being charged the remaining balance.
- If you registered for a class that is not at our training center, the location of class will be given 1-2 weeks prior to your class date.
- No cell phone use during class or while being serviced
- • Refund/Return Policy: All of our packages. auto-pays, and gift certificates are not transferable to other clients, and cannot be combined with other discounted offers. Also, we do not offer cash refunds for our packages, auto-pays, or gift certificates, however we will honor an equal exchange (credit) for other services within our facilities.
• NO REFUNDS ON SERVICES, DEPOSITS OR TRAINING CLASSES.
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html